Fitness Classes at Dare To Bare NYC 2017
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO SWEAT.
Led by NYC's hottest fitness studios, our 45-minute workouts push your physical, mental and emotional boundaries, so you can reveal the most powerful you. Select from one, two or even three (gulp) of our featured workouts.
- DOGPOUND, 11:30 AM: At one of New York's hottest and most coveted gyms, The Dogpound, trainers know that physical fitness isn't just about working out. Getting healthy and getting fit takes a change in lifestyle. And they're bringing that inspiration to you, for one day only.
- AKIN'S ARMY, 11:30 AM: Akin’s Army is a full-body bootcamp where you just don't propel your fitness goals, you strengthen your mind’s capabilities, and set your life on fire in a way that you never thought possible. At Akin's Army, feel challenged to hold yourself to your highest standard.
- SURFSET NYC, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM OR 12:30 PM: Challenge yourself with aerobic fat burning, lean muscle building, balance and core training on top of a custom made, unstable surfboard. Instructors from SURFSET NYC
- THE DAILEY METHOD, 10:30 AM: Achieve a strong, sculpted body through an evolving mix of ballet barre work, core conditioning, and muscle strengthening. Instructor: Founder, Jill Dailey
- LYONS DEN POWER YOGA, 12:30 PM: Live boldly and courageously as you use poses to focus on building strength, balance and flexibility. Instructor: Founder, Bethany Lyons